Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Engaged












I'm engaged!! Tonight i got home from work and I was getting ready downstairs while little did I know tyler was upstairs decorating and getting ready to ask me to marry him. My mom was downstairs stalling me so that he would have enough time to get everything just perfect. she left and went upstairs, I came up about 5 minutes later and the lights were dimmed and there were rose petals all over the floor and flowers everywhere, and dinner on the table. Tyler was standing next to the table and he came over to me and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!! We ate dinner and took pictures and then went to the opening premier of Twilight!! It has been the best day EVER!!!



4 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

Yeah!! Congratulations we are very excited for you. The ring is perfect good job Tyler. How exciting.

Peggy said...

I'm so excited & happy for both of you. It will be fun to have another grandson-in-law. You make a very nice couple & it seems that you like to do a lot of the same things. It was nice of Tyler to go to a chick flick like "Twilight" on the eve of your engagement. He must really love you a lot Megan! The ring is beautiful & I know that you will cherish it always. Let me know when you set the big day or maybe you already have.
Love you!
Grandmom Ockerman . . . :)

Danielle and Briton said...

How fun is this getting engaged on the same day, how funny! Well congrats you two look so cute!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Ahhhh! I'm speechless...well not really, me speechless, ha! I'm SO sad I'm not there to see you engaged. You look great together, and I totally miss you. When's the date?